A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Heartfelt Creations ~ Easel Card For a Friend

Welcome Back Friends,

Sometimes people come into your life and you just know instantly that "These are good people" That happened to me earlier last year. I won't go into details but out of the blue I went out on a limb and reached out to someone and we got together in a strange location and met for the very first time and it was like we had great conversation, nothing awkward or strange....you know how that can be with strangers...lol

Well today I am kicking off this week with a fun easel card I designed for that someone special who surprised me with a special gift last fall.  I wanted to make her something special to let her know I appreciated her generosity. So I sent her this card a few months back and I thought I would share it with all of you today.


This card was so fun to make as I was making it for someone specific and not just to learn my craft. I am not even sure which flowers I used but I think it was Wild Roses and Magnolias if my memory serves me right. I know the leaves were from the Leafy Accents Stamp. Die, and 3D Mold. And of course the die creating the beautiful easel shape is the Lattice Flourish Gateway die. For the stopper I combined two dies from the Ornamental Tags Die set.

 

Here is a close up of the flowers they are glittered up with Crystal Clear Glitter and are rockin numerous Heartfelt Creation Stamens. This was one of the first cards that I was super proud of and it couldn't of gone to a better person. Thank you once again my friend.  Love, Melanie



 


No comments:

Post a Comment