A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Heartfelt Creations ~ Candlelit Christmas Collection

 Hello Beautiful Friends,

I am coming to you today with a simple yet striking 5x7" Christmas card. I actually created this while waiting for my new Festive Poinsettia Collection to arrive but had not had a chance to post it. I just love the small poinsettia blossoms from this older collection, which is still available on the Heartfelt Creations Website. (Some items are currently upto 50% off in the Limited Edition section of the website HERE)


Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

Candlelit Christmas Creative Essentials - 10% off!  

Glow of Christmas Stamp Set - 20% off!

Glow of Christmas Die Set - 50% off! 

Intricate Swirl Frame Dies Archival Ink - Red Geranium

 Archival Ink - Red Carnation

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For this focal image I have stamped the Glow of Christmas lantern in versa mark and heat embossed in gold before coloring with Zig Clean Color Markers. I then added a holly sprig and a red Nuvo drop to add a berry to finish it off.

For my flowers I have stamped in Red Geranium Ink and colored in Red Carnation. Tips of flowers are heat embossed in gold using dries clear glue and a hydra sponge for application. Lastly Prills are added to the center also with the Dries Clear glue. For the leaves I used the Olive green for stamping and leaf green for coloring. All coloring was done with the Stack and Store Daubers. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I love sharing my creations with you and I hope they inspire you to get creative yourself. Stay crafty! Melanie
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely a favorite of mine. I really like the Lantern and think that the colors chosen are very complimentary to the Focal Point (The Lantern). Great Job Melanie in every way.

    ReplyDelete