A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Blushing Fairy

Welcome Back Friends,


Today I have a fun whimsical card to share. I was inspired by this soft piece of butterfly paper from the Soft Blush digital paper pack by TLC Designs. I coordinated my coloring to it and the design began to blossom.


TLC Designs Product List:

I have used Prisma Pencils to color my stamp and have glittered her wings with Nuvo Glitter Drops. The flowers were made using 3 layers of card stock and vellum with an added gem for the center.



Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my work! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment