A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, September 1, 2019

LDRS Creative ~ Polkadoodles Stamp & Cut Blooming Bugs

Hello Friends,
Welcome back to Fairy Stamp Land. Today I have a LDRS Creative card to share with all of you.

Using the Polkadoodle's Woodland Foliage Frames I die cut a white piece of card using the smaller oval die. This piece is to stamp on. Then I used the slightly larger oval die to cut a piece of coordinating card stock to frame the stamped piece nicely. With the Polkadoodle's Stamp N Cut Blooming Bugs stamp and die set I stamped the white oval with the smaller floral using LDRS Hybrid Ink in Raven. On scraps of paper I also stamped and die cut the larger florals to layer on top for added dimension and interest. 


Here is a close up look at the coloring (I used Alcohol Markers) and the focal sentiment. This "Live Life In Full Bloom" sentiment is from the Polkadoodle's Spring Chicken stamp set. I Stamped it in LDRS Watermark Ink and heat embossed it using black embossing powder. The sentiment is perfect with this gorgeous floral card.
 
I just love this color scheme. It is so vibrant and cheerful. Make sure to live your life in Full Bloom!!!! Till next time, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment