A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Some Odd Girl ~ Butterfly Friend Fairy

Hello Friends,

I have a super fun card to share with all of you today. I am using the Butterfly Friend Fairy stamp by Some Odd Girl. She was such fun to color!



For the background I used fun stencils and stamps by Crafter's Companion to create this fairy scene. I love how the branch part of the stencil turned out. I inked it completely with light brown ink to begin then I gently touched a darker brown ink in various areas of the stamp to make it look more realistic. It was quite fun!


Here is a close up showing my coloring. I colored her with Copic markers.




One last look.... Do you belong to our Some Odd Girl Community over on Facebook? If not CLICK on over and join us for daily inspiration.

Until next time my friends... Hugs, Melanie


1 comment: