A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 17, 2018

LDRS Creative Polkadoodles: Wicked Winnie Broomstick

Hi Everyone, 

I have something pretty special to share with all of you today, Some really fun Halloween inspiration. 



Last month 20 of my projects went to HSN for Craft Day. I snatched a photo showing the beautiful display shown above. The center card is one of my personal projects mixed with other amazing projects by our design team.  Isn't that cat ADORABLE on Winnie Witches Hat??? I am honored to be working with such an amazing team of ladies at LDRS Creative.

I am showcasing a card from the show; here is  Winnie Broomstick. My focus for this card was the coloring of this amazing stamp. Polkadoodle stamps are so beautifully detailed and you cannot help but color to your hearts content. I especially liked coloring her green hair!!! Take a closer look below. 


Isn't she precious? 

My card base is a 5.5" square. For my second layer I have used a piece from our  New 6x6" paper stack called "Wicked". My piece is cut to 5" square leaving a nice 1/4" border. I simply stamped Winnie Broomstick onto a pre cut white die cut and after coloring I decorated these simple layers with a sprinkle of pre cut glimmer stars and sequins from my embellishment stash.


There are three Halloween stamps by Polkadoodles featuring Winnie. The third in the trio is Winnie Dracula seen below. Check out that paper as well. Those googly eyes fit the paper perfectly. So Clean and Simple but so fun at the same time.


To check out all 3 of these Halloween Stamps simply CLICK HERE.

Have an awesome day everyone and Happy coloring! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment