A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Happy Fun Pumpkin!

Hello Friends, 

I am here today to share some cuteness with all of you! My newest project featuring the LDRS Creative "Happy Fall" Stamp set & 6x6" paper pack. These bunnies have taken a hold of my heart, they are so precious!


I have used numerous LDRS Creative items here including the following.

 
When I began to design this card, I knew I wanted to do something to really show off this adorable bunny stamp. So I decided to reach for my beloved LDRS Creative dies and chose the Holly Wreath Circle Die Set. The inner circle die has a light cross stitch like border and is the perfect size but I didn't want to create a holiday card so I switched things up and decided to use the Dew Drop Circle Die to layer behind the smaller circle which really helps showcase this stamp. Look how perfect these all layer together. I really like being able to use seasonal sets year round!


I wanted this card to be clean and simple so I choose a paper from the Happy Fall 6x6" Paper Pack to use as the background and the small banner across the bottom of the card. The sentiment used is from the Happy Fall Sentiments Stamp Set fits nicely inside the oval sentiment die from the Scalloped Rectangle Die Set.
 
Lastly I stamped a bunch of pumpkins from the Happy Fall Stamp Set and fussy cut them out. Between the Happy fall paper and the pumpkins sprinkled everywhere it truly now feels like fall.


One last look..... here are some of the yummy products I have used in my project. I hope this finds you smiling and inspired. Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment