A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Magnolia-Licious ~ Fruit Salad Collection & Dies Dies Dies!!!!!!

Welcome back everyone,

Today I just have to show off these new ROX Dies available in the Magnolia-Licious Store. They are so detailed, yet so affordable and are going to be YOUR NEXT MUST HAVE item!!! I have framed Melon Tilda here with one of the nesting ROX Circles with cross stitch detail. Then I used the nesting Rox Square dies which also have the same cross stitch edge detail. Can you tell I am "in love"with these dies????


Ok now to the rest of my project. This is Melon Tilda and she can be found in the Magnolia-Licious Store under the Fruit Salad Collection. I had a lot of fun adding the different dies to the card rather than loading it up with embellishments to the cards.

I have used the Sakura Flowers and Umbrella Dies along with the beautiful Vintage Box Lacing Die. 
I think this Lacing die is my new all time favorite DooHickey Die. It is so delicate and beautiful.

I would love to hear what you think of my new projects. Message me or leave a comment below. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment