A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Club La-La Land Crafts ~ August 2018 Club Kit

Hello Friends,

Today I have a surprise for you. I have been slowly but surely learning how to create and edit YouTube videos. I wanted to share my coloring with all of you and thanks to being a design team member over at Club La-La Land Crafts I was able to muster up the courage to record not only one but 3 videos, which I will share below. 

Today's projects are my second set of cards using the Club La-La Land Monthly Club Kit! isn't it just adorable? Want to join? Simply CLICK HERE.

My first project uses Happy Camper Marci along with the roasting marshmallow die set from this August kit along with the La-La Land Crafts Postage Stamp Dies.


Copic Color Combos:
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, R22
 Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
Clothing: R35, R37, R39, Y13, Y15, Y17, TG21, YG23. YG25, YG17

Want to see how I colored Happy Camper Marci? I have created a 3 part video showing you the skin, hair, and clothing being colored with Copic markers. Take a look and don't forget to subscribe as I am brand new YouTuber ~ Thank you friends!

Copic Skin Tutorial
 

Copic Hair Tutorial

Copic Clothing Tutorial

My second project today is probably my favorite La-La Land Crafts project yet! Her hair color and her details on her clothes were so much fun. I added two products from the store in this project.
Nested Circles Dies and Pierced Scalloped Circles
 



Copic Color Combos:
 Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C2, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9
Clothing: B34, B37, B39, R35, R37, R39, YG17, YG23, YG25
white gel pen was also used on her jacket and shorts.
Being a part of this team has allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and I feel like I have grown as an artist with each and every project. Many thanks goes out to Irina and the rest of the team. You girls have been amazing to work with.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please consider following my blog and/or YouTube channel. My goal is to inspire you to get your crafty supplies out and make something special!
 Hugs, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment