A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Little Darlings "I Can't Reach" Christmas Card

Hiya Friends,

Today I have a festive Christmas card to share with you made with Little Darlings products. This is such a cute stamp. It is called "I Can't Reach", isn't it adorable? 


Below is a close up of my coloring.

 

 I have used Copic markers in the following colors to hand color my stamped image. 

E000, E00, E11, E21, E51, E53, E59, E55
G03, G05, G07, G40, G43, G46
 Y13, Y15, Y17
B23, B24, B26
R35, R37, R39 

For embellishments I have used a wooden bow element painted with some Wink of Stella. Copper Trim for the mesh bow, and washi tape for the horizontal striped piece of card stock along the bottom of the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today. May your day be blessed and filled with creativity. Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment