A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

LDRS Creative Holiday Ornament Shaker Card

Welcome friends,

I are super glad you chose to visit my blog today. LDRS Creative has some amazing holiday dies in their new release and I decided I would create a fun card without using any stamps. I just love the way it turned out.



This classy gold and ivory non traditional themed Christmas card is just stunning. When I saw these ornament dies I knew right away that I wanted to use them against a black background with gold and ivory. . . . These dies are so easy to use and always cut like butter. I love all the detail they give to my projects. Make sure to check out our entire new line of 4th quarter products.



LDRS CREATIVE INGREDIENTS:
Grace Ornament Die Set
Peace Ornament Die Set
Christmas Word Die
Bright Word Die

Other Ingredients:
Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Stampin' Up! Gold Foil Paper
Stampin' Up! Gold Enamel Shapes (Stars)
Stampin' Up! Fallen Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up! Gold & Ivory Ribbon



Here is a close up of the Grace Ornament Die just to show you the detail of these beautiful dies. I've used a gold foil paper that I had in my stash to give it even more of a shine.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am always just a message away. Have an amazing day! Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie!
    Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete