A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Magnolia-licious Tilda with Umbrella - Daisy

Hello There,

I am starting off November with a project I am super proud of. This is Magnolia's Tilda w/ Umbrella and she is part of the "Yay - It's Your Birthday 2017" Collection.


As you can see I created an entire scene with this little lady. Following a tutorial from Kit & Clowder online coloring classes. These classes are truly amazing.
 
I have used yellow Foamiran along with some peach stamen from Magnolia-Licious. I cut these flowers out using Whimsy Peony dies and I have colored the Foamiran with Gelatos. 


Here is a close up of the coloring. Everything is drawn in except for Tilda herself. Alyce with Kit & Clowder is an amazing instructor and you could also color like this just by following her videos. 

Thank you for stopping by today and for visiting often. I hope you have a blessed day! Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the background, Melanie!! Tilda is gorgeous of course :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete