A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Monthly Challenge ~ Backgrounds

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a really fun birthday card made from some really adorable Elizabeth Craft Designs' Dies. This card is for our Monthly Challenge over on the ECD Challenge Blog. Check it out for your chance of winning this weeks gift card.

This card was both simple and really fun to make. I absolutely love these new stamp & die cut sentiments. Gives you so many options with one stamp die duo. I love ways to make my money go farther and these fit that and then some.... We actually have two different coordinating sentiment sets like this now so make sure to check them both out.

Designers Tip: Since the stamps are clear I found it much easier to die cut the dies out first then to stamp straight down onto the pre cut piece of card stock. Here is a close up so you can see all the detail...


Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List:

Perfect Purple Soft Finish Card Stock  
White Soft Finish Card Stock
Perfect Pink Soft Finish Card Stock
Cafe Soft Finish Card Stock
Pale Peach Soft Finish Card Stock 
Color of Puppies Girl by ModaScrap
Thinking About Polinesia  By ModaScrap
Kaleidoscope Background Die 
Stitched Rectangles Dies
Small Cup Cake Dies 
Sentiments 1 - Celebrations  Stamps
Sentiments 1 - Celebrations Dies 



I truly hope I have inspired you today. That is my daily goal. If you ever have any questions or have comments I would love to speak with you. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Craftiness! Melanie








No comments:

Post a Comment