A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rose Garden 3 Day Series... What a Surprise.... Using a DIE as a Stencil.... WOW!

Hi Friends,

This week I am playing with the Rose Wonder Bundle from Stampin' UP! I have barely touched the surface with these projects this week as this bundle has SO MANY possibilities. I haven't even used the stamp set yet and I already have 3 amazing projects to share with you this week.



With this card I used the AMAZING large Rose die from the  Rose Garden Thinlet Set. I die cut the large rose using my big shot and precision base cutting mat. Then I used the die cut as a stencil and my ink pads and daubers to dab over the die cut. When I lifted the die cut I was amazed with what I saw. This brilliant breathtaking card. But THAT IS NOT ALL..... Check back tomorrow to see what SURPRISE came from this above project....you will NOT want to miss tomorrows post......

 Here is a close up of the bundle and don't forget when you purchase the bundle you receive 15% off! 



Here are some of the ladies at my class where we made these beautiful cards. I love how everyone's Rose Wonder card came out a little different. We had A LOT of fun making these!!!!




Make sure to check back Wednesday AND Thursday this week for more Rose Wonder Beauty including tomorrow's SHOCKING happy accident that I had in my craft room while playing with this bundle ;-)

Melanie





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment