A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Just For You ~ A Watercolor Resist Technique

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a FUN water coloring technique. I took a piece of water color paper and stamped this large 'Just for You' Sentiment on it with VersaMark Pad. I then heat embossed it using our gold embossing powder. Once embossed I die cut the piece of paper using the Lots of Labels Framelits using my Big Shot. Once cut out I simply used my Aqua Painter dipped into some of our dye based inks to create a water color effect in the background.




::::::: Please Note::::::

I have also used the Limited TIME ONLY Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper. This paper is ONLY available for FREE with a $50 Stampin' UP! purchase until FEB 15th 2016. 

Here is a close up of both Sale A Bration Items. Get them BOTH free with a $100 purchase. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Don't miss out on a single post.... "Follow Me" or simply add your email to the side bar to receive my posts directly to your inbox. 

Melanie 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment