A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

SU! Thoughtful Branches Part 2

Hello Lovely Friends,

Today I have my second installment using the Sheltering Tree stamp set by Stamping' UP! This set is so versatile and you do truly get your moneys worth considering the stamp set has 23 stamps!!! 


Using the Petal Burst Textured Embossing Folder I embossed the background piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I love the texture it gives to the card. Using Stampin' Dimensionals I popped up the oval focal. The Layering Oval Framelit Set. To create the scene I used Water Color Paper with an Aqua Painter and Stampin' UP! Ink Pads to create the background water color effect. Then using the baby wipe technique we used ink refills and baby wipes as our stamp pad to achieve the multi colored leaves. 

Make sure to check back with me on Friday to see the last installment of my Thoughtful Branches Week. 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment