A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Favorite Things "Sweet Birthday Wishes" for Quick Creations



 Hi Friends,

Today I have a really sweet birthday card for Quick Creations. I am using a super sweet stamp set called "Sweet Birthday Wishes" by My Favorite Things click HERE to see all the MFT items that we carry. 

The papers I have used are by Echo Park and are called "Party Time" 6x6 paper pad. You can see all of the Echo Park products Quick Creations's sells by clicking HERE! 



 I have colored this adorable little image using Copic markers, and cut her out using my Brother Scan & Cut 2 machine. 

Thank you for stopping by today, if you have enjoyed my work please feel free to follow me or sign up for my email notification each time I post a new blog post.

Happy Stamping!
Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment