A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Open-Minded Creative Fun! Labor Day/Job Related Challenge

Hello Blogland,

Today I am bringing you a sweet card which I made as part of the design team over at "Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog. This week's theme is Labor Day or job Related. When looking at the sponsors images I decided to go with one called "Chemistry" by Sentimental Susan Images. This digital image is only $2.00 and is simply adorable. My brother happens to be a chemist for Dow Corning so I have mailed it to him as a surprise. I hope he receives it and it brings him some smiles.

 At this time I cannot find the information on the supplies used. Luckily there was minimal coloring. Coloring medium is Copic Markers and I used a SU! Corner punch to create the shape of the card and mats. A SU! sentiment and ink was also used. Over all very basic, but I think my brother will like it.
Close up of the coloring

I just want to thank Sentimental Susan along with  AURORA WINGSx8
Digital Delight, FAERY INK, and SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS for sponsoring us this week.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun masculine design. Love the colour mix. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Melanie! The image is so much fun and the colours are just cute!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete