A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Hot Foiling Heartfelt Creations Dies

 Hi Friends,

I was challenged by a post in the Official Heartfelt Creations group when someone asked the curious question; "Is it possible to hot foil Heartfelt Creations dies?" Well since it is my last month as a designer for the company I thought I would step up to the challenge and get my beautiful dies out and have a play with them along with My Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Machine. Lets take a look, then make sure to follow the link over to the video below....


In the photo below you can see the outer decorative oval hot foiled in silver hot foil. The die cut lines foil onto the paper rather than cutting the paper. Also if you look closely there is a nice little detail around the Merry Christmas as well. I foiled them before actually creating the sentiment. 

In this photo below you can see the foiling around the words even better. When experimenting I was surprised that the foiling still showed.

Now that you have seen close ups head on over to My YouTube Channel to check it out. Also just so everyone knows I have started to NEW facebook group called "Heartfelt Card Making with Spellbinders and More" I would love it if you would all join. Looking forward to crafting life together! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment