A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

NEW RELEASE w/ Tutorial Video ~ The Heartfelt Creation Iris Garden Collection

 Hi Friends,

 

Welcome back! I am happy you are here. Today I have a lovely slimline card featuring the Brand New Heartfelt Creations release titled the "Iris Garden Collection". This gorgeous collection is everything you need to create a gorgeous garden of stunning Irises right on the fronts of your cards. Lets take a look at my first one and make sure you che ck out my YouTube video tutorial to see how I made this card from Start to finish!!!

 


 

 

YouTube Step by Step video above. If you prefer written instructions feel free to view them on the Heartfelt Creations Website.

 


 

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed creating it for each of you! Check out my personal project in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery to find out what products I used for this project.

Also, please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all of the gorgeous projects created by the other amazing design team members.


Love, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment