A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Heartfelt Creations ~ Delicate Asters

 Hi Friends,

Can you believe we are already into April? Wow time flies when you are having fun huh? Today I have a New card featuring the Heartfelt Creations beautiful Asters. I just love making the Asters. They are a simple, yet stunning floral which is easy to create without a mold. Lets take a look...









I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed creating it for each of you! Check out my personal project in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery to find out what products I used for this project.

Also, please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all of the gorgeous projects created by the other amazing design team members.


Love, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment