A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, August 12, 2021

With Alicorn Specialness

Hi Friends,

I hope you all are having a nice week. I have a sweet "clean and simple" card for all of you today. I am using the bright and cheerful "Perfectly Precious" Designer Papers by TLC Designs. These were fun papers to design with. Lets take a look.

All of the products I am working with today are by TLC Designs. This fun stamp is from the "Alicorn Happiness" stamp set and I have used two sets of dies, Happy Dragonfly Circle & Scalloped Rectangle Garden. These dies work so nicely together.

Make sure you check out all of the Stamps, Dies, and newly packaged designer papers in the TLC Designs Store so you don't miss out. You will love the prices and the quality!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my work! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment