A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Heartfelt Creations ~ Bright and Cheerful Asters

 Hi Friends!

Welcome back to Fairy Stamp Land! Today I have a fun card I designed last week that I would love to share with all of you. This is a 6x6" card designed for gift giving in mind. 


This card has a inset sentiment section with an acetate layer on top. The beautiful focal Aster flowers were stamped and colored using Archival inks using my stack and store ink daubers. For the flower centers I used Prills. The accent flowers are mini magnolia blooms used as filler flowers. These stunning papers are from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. See below for a list of the products used.

Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

Wild Aster Collection

Sweet Magnolia Collection

Butterfly Dreams Collection

Royal Elegance Frames Die 

Cactus Flower Archival Ink

Magenta hue Archival Ink  

Paradise Teal Archival Ink 

Stack and Store Daubers

Heart of Gold Prills 

Crystal Ultra-fine Transparent Glitter

Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Paper

Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit 

Dries Clear Glue



 Here are some close up shots of the flowers. For the Prills I did two layers of Prills to give extra body to the centers. Dries clear glue and glitter were added to finish them off.  


This close up side view shows you the added dimension achieved by adding the inset sentiment. It really sets up the card nicely. 

I hope you have enjoyed tonight's project as much as I enjoyed creating it. There is something about these colors that just brings joy to the heart! Happy crafting my friends! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment