A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

May 2018 Club La-La Land Crafts Release

Hi Everyone,

Super excited to be back today with a brand new Club La-La Land Release. On the 16th of each month I will be sharing with you that current months exclusive kit (for club members only)!! This month's kit has been extra special to me because I love gnomes and fairies. Marci Gnome is ADORABLE and so are her friends!



I am having so much fun designing with this kit. It is a "Gotta Have It" kit that is for sure. when you are a "Club Member" you get access to free tutorials from each of us who are a part of the Club La-La Land Crafts Design Team. These will be exclusive tutorials just for members. This first card is my months tutorial.



This is a center step card. This design has so many possibilities.  I had so much fun with all the dies from this months kit as well as the postage stamp set of dies which are from our La-La Land Crafts Online Store.


Here is the side view. This design really give dimension and it fits perfectly in a 6x6" envelope. 


Our dies have such detail I just love them!!!

For the next sample I saw the adorable little gnome carrying his light and I thought of a Gnome searching for home so I decided to create a night scene with the adorable mushroom house, his "Gnome Sweet Gnome"


I have used the Club stamps and dies along with the Stitched Nested Circle Dies and the Pierced Scallop Circle Dies as well which are both available in the La-La Land Crafts online store. 



With La-La Land Crafts,  Our Club materials are not available to the general public for at least 6-12 months from the club release date so rest assured you will be able to enjoy these stamps and dies right along with the design team.... wouldn't you like that? Don't forget you also will get FREE tutorials from each of the Design Team members each and every month that you continue on as a member. Check out the links below and I am looking forward to your projects with your Club La-La Land Crafts Kit!!!

Postage Stamp Dies


Thank you for stopping by. Please consider following me so you don't miss my future projects. 
Hugs, Melanie

2 comments:

  1. I love both your cards. They have real character.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gwyneth! That is so sweet of you :-)

    ReplyDelete