A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sharing Myself With You ~ Part 1

Hello Friends,

Currently I am participating in an amazing online class called "Better Blogging in 4 weeks". During week one part of our homework was reflecting on ourselves and answering questions such as:

"What are your favorite things?"
"Who are your favorite people to spend time with?"
"Why do I blog"?

So after thinking a lot about many questions asked of us I have decided to share with you this week a little bit about myself with all of my friends. I will answer the first question in this post and will post part 2 & 3 later in the week. I hope you will come back and visit each post :-)




Here is a photo taken of me back in January while traveling in Hawaii with my mother. It was just a quick selfie but I think it shows my fun and outgoing personality. Traveling is one of my joys in life and I adore traveling with both my husband as well as my mother. Here is an array of photos taken in Hawaii in January. We made so many wonderful memories!



I have been married to my husband, Randy, for nearly 22 years. We have a wonderful life and are more in love today than the day we were married. Marriage takes a lot of work, but when it is good it is so worth the effort. 


This photo was taken on our 21st anniversary back in May 2014 while exploring the North Georgia Mountains together. You can get a feel for Randy's personality just by reading his tee shirt. heeheehee

Before I go I just want to quickly touch on the first question listed at the top of this blog post.... "What are my favorite things?" I have mentioned "Traveling" & "Marriage" already, but to answer the question completely I would have to also add "Spending time with my family" along with "Being Creative & Sharing my Creativity with others." I will share a lot more details about these other two areas of my life in the posts to follow. Check back with me on Friday when I share with you all about my family and Sunday I will share photos and information about my creative world. Until then I hope your week is a beautiful one.

~Melanie~





 

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gran Margaret. I am about to post "Part 2" in just a little bit!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos and terrific share! Keep me coming friend! You look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy! I miss chatting and crafting with you :-) We must get onto the same DT again....I miss that!

      Delete
  3. What a great post! It's fun learning all about you! Great selfie too!

    ReplyDelete