A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Creative Knockouts ~ Doddle Pantry "Thankful" Challenge

Hello friends,

I have been away for a bit taking a vacation but while away I have been coloring like a mad woman. I have so many fun images coming your way in the month of October.

Today over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog our new challenge this week is being "Thankful". I  have chosen some adorable images from the group called "Ant Masquerade"
from this week's sponsor "The Doodle Pantry" Make sure to check out all their fun groups of images. I fell in love with these little guys, and they were so much fun to color.


 Had to give this little guys wings a little sparkle ;-)


Thank you for stopping by and hope you will consider "Following" my blog. Post in your comment below that you are a new follower of mine and the link to your blog and I will follow you right back :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love your card design especially how you cut the leaf with the little bug on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Such a cute image and lovely coloring. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete