A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Crafters Companion Natures Garden Beautiful Butterflies Collection

 Hello Friends,

I have a fun center step card to share with you today. I am featuring the Nature's Garden Beautiful Butterflies Collection by Crafter's Companion.

This collection is perfect for springtime and with all the winter weather across the country I hope this card encourages spring to get here as soon as possible. 

Crafter's Companion Supplies Used:

Nature's Garden Beautiful Butterflies Paper

Nature's Garden Butterfly Dreams Stamp & Die Set

Sharon Callis Crafts Arts n Flowers Butterflies and Blooms "Thanking of you" sentiment die

Stitched Fancy Square Nesting Dies

Sharon Callis Arts n Flowers Butterflies and Blooms Peony Die

Pink Pearl Double Sided Paper

Spectrum Noir Classique Alcohol Markers

Spectrum Noir Pink Tulip Ink,

 


Here is a close up shot of my colored butterfly. I love coloring with alcohol markers. 


I have used the Sharon Callis Crafts quilling peony flower. This is the first time I have used these so they are not perfect but to grow you must try. :-) One thing I did to create mine was to shape the little petals with a ball tool before quilling. I also inked the edges with Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Dye in Pink Tulip. 


One last look. For the center step I used the Stitched Fancy Square dies. I also raised this section with foam pads. I hope this card has encouraged you today. Creating is a wonderful thing in this crazy world and sometimes you need to just let go and create. Thank you again for joining me today. Happy crafting my friends. Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment