A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Magnolia-Licious Challenge Anything Goes

Hi Lovelies,

Today I have a Magnolia card featuring Italian Speedy Tilda from the 2015 Little Italy Collection. Magnolia-Licious Challenge Blog kicks off a 2 week challenge today (Anything goes with optional flowers)


I purposely did not use a sentiment on this card because I want my husband to get this for Valentine's and to read the hidden message that the designer paper says "I Just Love You Forever & Always"


Above is a close up of my coloring. I have used Copic Markers as my medium. I have also used a Doohickey heart border die to frame my colored stamp along with a Memory Box die called "Drifting Flower Heart"



Head on over to the Magnolia-Licious Online Store to see a large selection of stamps and dies. Also don't forget to check out the challenge blog to participate in our current 2 week challenge. I can't wait to see what you have created!!!

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment