A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

One of my favorite Color Combos ~ Little Darling Rubber Stamp "Charming"

Happy Sunday my friends,

I am sharing a coordinating project to last Tuesday's post of my butterfly card. I just loved the Kaisercraft Papers that Quick Creations sent me so I decided to make an EXTRA project. To see my last post simply click HERE.


The stamp I have used is a Little Darling Rubber Stamp named "Charming" Isn't she lovely? This was such a fun stamp to color. I used Copics as my coloring medium. Here is a close up of my coloring. 



I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog today. If you would like to be notified when I post new work please choose to "Follow me" along the left hand side of the page. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment