A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Heartstrings ~ Art By MiRan Progressive Challenge

Hello friends,

I apologize for the lapse of time since my last post. My family and I have been in the process of moving. We are now in our new home, though we still have a lot of unpacking to do... HaHaHa

Today I am sharing my first project from my new craft room. I am using the Art By MiRan image named Heartstrings. Make sure to pop on over to the Art By MiRan Facebook Group to see how you can pick her up for a discounted price and get FREE images in the future by participating with us in the Progressive Challenge.


I had a limited amount of my supplies while making this card but I found some really pretty embellishments that I felt matched this "Simple Stories Homespun" designer paper perfectly. I also used the "Hello You" dies from Stampin' Up! I love adding word dies to finished card. You can find these dies HERE.


I colored little miss "Heartstrings" using my Copic Markers in the following colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E30, E34, E35
Hearts:  R24, R27, R29
Dress: B34, B37, B39 

Thank you for stopping by today. Please consider "liking" my page or signing up to receive automatic emails. I would love to stay in contact with you. 

Melanie 

1 comment:

  1. She is very fancy...love the addition of the bird.....! Fabulous coloring....would love some tips!

    ReplyDelete