A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun ~ Thankful Challenge

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is having an amazing day today. This week's challenge theme over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun so I decided to make a "Thank You" card.  I've used a digital image named "Jolene" by the Stamping Chef.


 I have had fun with my layers in this card. I have used a variety of items including Joy Craft/Noor! and Spellbinder Dies, Martha Stewart border punch, Whimsy sentiment stamp/die set, and lovely Wild Orchird Crafts flowers.

 Below is a close up of my coloring. I colored this one during my vacation back in September so I no longer have my list of Copic Colors.She was a joy to color though.


I would like to thank this weeks amazing sponsors:

A DAY FOR DAISIES


DIGISTAMPS4JOY


JUST SOME LINES


THE EAST WIND

and of course the sponsor who supplies my amazing image
THE STAMPING CHEF

Please make sure to stop by there shops this week and support their amazing stores!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have been inspired and that you have a wonderful CRAFTY week!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love her hair, nicely done Mel
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girlfriend! I adore all the die cut layers and that design paper is super fun! Your coloring is super and Im needing to know who makes the die she is colored on?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 ce