A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Spellbinders BRAND NEW Summer Collection of House Mouse Stamps / Copic Coloring Tutorial

Hi Friends,

Today I have a brand new Copic coloring video to share with you. This is from the NEW release over at Spellbinders. I am using the House Mouse Spring Stamp Collection by Stampendous.  It is an adorable collection and each stamp even comes with its own set of sentiments which go perfectly with the stamps. These stamps are PERFECT for the beginning colorist and in my video I show you exactly how the stamp itself helps you learn to color. Make sure to scroll down below the video to see a few of my finished samples before heading to YouTube...

 

 

 

This is the stamp we are coloring today in the video.....You can color just like this...Grab the stamp HERE and let me walk you through it one step at a time.


This one I have colored a little more advanced using more colors in the flowers but the techniques are the same and in my future video I will make sure to use more colors so you can step up your coloring so feel free to grab more of the collection because we will be coloring more one of the other three in a future video. 


I hope you have enjoyed a close up look at my flower coloring. I do love to color flowers and these house mouse stamps are such a joy to color as the artist makes them so easy to do so. Thank you for stopping by today and for supporting me. Please visit my YouTube Channel for weekly inspiration and I hope to connect with you soon.


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment