A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Heartfelt Creations ~ Serene Sympathies

Hi Friends,

I know none of us like creating cards for lost loved ones or for our friends who have lost a friend or family member but there is something so comforting about receiving cards at that time in your life when you have indeed lost someone special. For my card today I have used one of Heartfelt Creations slimline dies in an unconventional way to create this card to resemble a garden gate. This serene look just looked so peaceful that I decided to make it into a sympathy card.

 
 




I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed creating it for each of you! Check out my personal project in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery to find out what products I used for this project.

Also, please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all of the gorgeous projects created by the other amazing design team members.


Love, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment