A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Frolicking Little Fellow

Welcome Back Friends,

Today I am back with you sharing a childs card featuring a fun paper pieced background along with a frolicking little fellow from the Tiptoe Fairy Dance Stamp Set by TLC Designs.

For the background I simply used up some precious scraps of some of my favorite TLC papers. (Blooming Medley and Watercolor Naturals) and I cut strips and then adhered them to a piece of white card stock precut using the second largest die from the Daisy Frame die set. Then I simply trimmed off the overlapping edges.

The smaller background diecut that the little boy fairy is on is cut from the Scalloped Rectangle Garden die set along with the tree stump. I used a simple scallop punch from my stash to mask the cloudy background and that gave a nicely coordinated backdrop for my fun dancing fairy friend.

Lastly the sentiment is from the "Sweetie the Dragon" Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting my designs! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment