A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Happy 2nd Birthday Elijah!!!!!!!

Hi friends,

Today I have a special little birthday card I created for my Grandson's 2nd birthday. I decided to use the One Eyed Harry Digital Stamp by TLC Design's so I could manipulate the digital image to have 2 balloons!!!!


With this card I choose bright and colorful primary and secondary colors which I thought would be perfect for a young child's birthday card. I have used the TLC Design's Celebrate Frame Die set to embellish this adorable design. For the background paper I used the TLC Design's Watercolor Naturals Digital Papers which set off the image coloring nicely. Lastly I created a birthday cake with 2 candles with the accessory dies that come with the Celebrate Frame Die Set.

All in all the card came together nicely and I think my grandson Elijah will really treasure it when he looks back on it years from now.

Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to see even more inspiration from the TLC Design team, please join us over on the TLC Designs Creative and Sharing Facebook Group and check us out our YouTube channel as well. Have an amazing day and thank you for supporting TLC Designs! Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment