A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

TLC Designs ~ Happy New Years!!!!

 Hi Friends,

Welcome back! I don't know about all of you but I am so ready to put 2020 in the history books. So many people I know right now are sick with Covid-19 and I pray for a happier and much healthier new years for each and every one of you. Now lets try and put 2020 behind us and celebrate the NEW YEAR!!!

 
Here is the Lady Snowman from the TLC Designs Snow Family digital stamp set. She wants to wish you all a wonderful 2021!!!!

TLC Supply List:
Snow Family Fun Tree (available in b&w as well as Pre-colored.)
 
She is colored with Copic markers.
 
 
Have you seen the Water Color Papers in the Digital section of the website? Check these beautiful papers out... aren't they GORGEOUS?
 

I hope each of you have a year full of healing and love. Happy New Years my friends!!! Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment