A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, July 10, 2020

Sweet Treats!!! ~ Happy Birthday Elijah!

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I am excited to share this card with all of you today. I actually made two different cards using this stamp set. One for LDRS Creative showcasing their amazing stamps & dies. The second card is a fun birthday card my grandson, Elijah, who just turned 1 year old this past Wednesday so these cards were inspired by him!!!!

With this card design I used the adorable treat stamps from the Sweet Treats stamp set and created my own designer paper. Once I stamped them with our amazing Raven Hybrid Black ink I colored them using alcohol markers. Super fun background!
For the sentiment I used a combination of the Sweet Treat Stamp Set and the Scalloped Circle Frame Set creating a little dimension by adding the hand cut ice cream cone to the center with some foam tape. It really turned out cute. 


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!! 
And to my amazing daughter, Nicholette, who has become an amazing mother. I love you both beyond words!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment