A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

LDRS Creative ~ A New Beginning


Today I am sharing a LDRS Creative project. This is the new stamp set called "A New Beginning" and these are such fun to color.


The Stamp set here "A New Beginning" is part of the most recent release along with this beautiful paper stack called "You are my Sunshine" isn't that the perfect name for this bright and cheerful 6x6" paper stack?

I have also used a couple different LDRS Creative dies. I had a lot of fun with the Super Sprigs set as you can see below.



Last but not least,  I also colored another stamp from this same stamp set and added it to the inside of the card.


I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, and that it has inspired you to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment