A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Empowering women with Little Darling's Girl Power 1 Stamp & Die Set!

Welcome Back Friends!
I am here with you today to share a fun little card perfect for any strong women!
------------------------
This "Girl Power 1" stamp and die set is perfect for empowering women! I chose to use my Misti Stamping Platform to evenly line up my corner stamps. See photo below.
------------------------
------------------------
Here I have stamped the top left hand corner of my 4" x 5.25" white card stock. Then once I am happy with the stamping I simply rotated the paper to stamp other opposite corner. Super EASY!
------------------------
------------------------
To stamp the images I have used the Girl Power 1 Stamp and Die set, along with LDRS Creative New Hybrid Ink in Raven. This ink is amazing. You can use it for almost anything and it stamps so dark and crisp.
------------------------
------------------------
After stamping my corner images I colored in the floral and vines with my Alcohol markers. Above is a close up of some of my coloring.
------------------------
------------------------
The "Go Girl" stamp and die set is the set I used for the entire card. Look to see how nice the dies cut out the images...
------------------------
------------------------
Can't get that much more perfect than that can you? I love the quality of our dies!!!
------------------------
------------------------
One last look..... I hope I have gotten your juices flowing and your ready to create something empowering! If you would like to follow my work more closely feel free to leave your email address in the side bar to receive a couple emails per week when I upload new projects. Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment