A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

LDRS Creative ~ Polkadoodle's Winnie Fairy Sparkle

Happy New Year My Friends,

This is my very first post of the New Year and I hope your year has started out peacefully.

Today I am sharing an adorable "Fairy" stamp from LDRS Creative with all of you. This is "Winnie Fairy Sparkle" by Polkadoodles.


This A2 sized card features two papers from the Polkadoodles Daisy Daisy 6x6" paper stack. Since I only had a small scrap piece of the striped paper left I decided to get creative with it. See below.


I cut the scrap piece into 6 equal strips to make it look as if it was longer pieces than it was. Then I disguised it by covering it with the matted stamped image. I felt like this gave a little added interest all while using all of the beautiful paper.


Below is a close up of my colored image. The color medium I have used is Copic Markers.


Isn't she just precious? Below are the exact Copic color combos that I have used here.

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR24
Clothing: R20, R22
Wings: YG11 & Wink of Stella
Bear: E30, E31

Here is one last shot of my full card. 

I hope I have inspired you today and that your enjoy a day of creativity! Love, Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment