A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Magnolia-Licious Picnic Tilda

Hi Friends,

I am excited to bring you this card today. Unfortunately it is my last card for Magnolia-licious for the time being but they will ALWAYS be my go to place for all things Magnolia.

I am excited about this card for a couple of reasons. First off I don't believe I've ever designed a card with this type of perspective. She is laying looking up to the sky which is something I use to do as a child. I loved laying in my back yard with the pine trees above me swaying in the wind. Also over all I just like the way this card layout came together. I hope you like it as well.


The Picnic Tilda stamp is by Magnolia and is part of the Recipe Card Collection just released in 2017. Make sure to check out the entire release HERE.

Copic Colors used in this project:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 
Hair: E13, E23, E29
Clothing etc: GB10, BG11, BG13, Y13, Y17, Y19

I want to publicly thank Shawn and Candy for their on going support. I am excited what the future has to hold and I will always be a part of their lives if not as a DT member, then as a happy shopper. Thank you both so much! I wish you and Magnolia-Licious the very best. 

Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Dear Melanie,

    How kind you are to say such lovely things about Shawn and I! We will be watching as you move foreword with your Design Jobs.

    You have really made this card bright and cheery, certainly is a big help in realizing Spring has to come soon LOL. Love your layout and the papers are great. Love how they go together so well. Tilda is coloured wonderfully. Great use of die cuts also.

    Blessings to you, Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you in the team Melanie, but I am glad that I cam across your path, even if for a few weeks. I will be returning at your blog to watch you bloom with your lovely creations. Big hugs xxx
    Rosette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Melanie! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Gina!!! Crafty Hugs!

      Delete