A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

C.C. Designs Tiny Heart Shaker Card

Welcome Back Friends,
Today I am sharing a Design Team card for Quick Creations Online Store.  I must say I am really proud of this card design and it was so much fun to make. I am using the most adorable stamp by C.C. Designs called "Tiny Heart"... Isn't she just precious?

I have paired her with papers by Bo Bunny called "Butterfly Kisses". I have also used a C.C. Designs Butterfly Border Die and fussy cut out those two butterflies from it. I also used the frame die from the C.C. Designs "Make a Card #13" die set. I adore these sets because you get a lot of bang for the buck, so to speak. 

Inside the shaker window I have used Nuvo Crystal Drops to give a fun whimsical background and I have also added super sweet coordinating sequins.

I hope you have all had a creative day and that I have added some inspiration to your crafting journey. If you have enjoyed my work I would be honored if you would consider "Following me" or sign up for my emails so that you never miss a posting ;-) Have a blessed day my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment