A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stampin's UP! Limited Edition FREE Stamp Set..... Don't Miss Out!

Happy Thursday My Friends,

Today I have made a fun card using the FREE Sale A Bration Stamp set, "Hello". This stamp set is ONLY available as a FREE option with a $50 purchase until Feb 15, 2016 at which time it will be retired. 


Above is a photo of the stamp set I used in it's clear version - item# 141243. It is also available in wood item # 141240. The card  I have created below also uses the "Botanical Builder Framelit Dies" which is available in the Mini Occasions Catalog item# 140625 ~ This set of dies can be purchased as part of a bundle and also has lots or coordinating items to complete the Suite. You can see the entire collection HERE.
 

The designer series paper used is from the annual catalog and is called "Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack". It comes in a 6x6 paper size which has 48 sheets. I love that we are now carrying this size option. I have placed a "Metal Rimmed Pearl" in the center of the flower to give it an even more finished look. See below for all the materials used in this project and happy Stamping!

Melanie

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment