A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Fare Well Anything Goes Design Team Challenge Card for Art By MiRan








Hello Followers,

I am sad to say that this will be my last Design Team card for the Art By MiRan Facebook Challenge Team. I feel like I have grown a lot as an artist over the last 6 months while with them and look forward to even more growth in 2016. I want to thank Mi Ran Jung and all of the amazing Design Team members for being so supportive, especially throughout my surgery. You ladies are the BEST!

Today's card is using a digital image named "Sophia". You can find her in our Etsy Shop by clicking HERE.


You all know how much I love anything with wings so when I saw this newly released digital stamp I knew I must color her up. I chose a fall color theme and used the following photos as inspiration for my Copic Coloring.




Head on over the The Art By MiRan Facebook page to get all the details of the current "Anything Goes" Challenge. I look forward to seeing everyone's entries. 

Happy Crafting,

Melanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment