A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Treasured Times Lillie Mae's Bird Keeper

Today I have a lovely card made using a stamp from the amazing "Lillie Mae" Stamp line. The stamp name is "Bird Keeper" and you can simply visit the Treasured Times store to purchase this stamp. It is available in both Red Rubber and Clear.

 I had a lot of fun creating the handmade flowers for this card. I used many brands of dies including Cuttle Bug, Marianne, Cherry Lynn, as well as Spellbinders.
 I also used the "Bow it All" By Zutter to make this double bow using organza ribbon.
 I love this large flower and how it turned out.
Copic Markers Used:
E000,E00,E04,E11,E21 - for skin
E21,E23,E27,E30,E31,E33,E35,&E37 for hair and wood
YR21, YR61,YR65,YR69,Y23,YG91,YG93

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will consider "following" my blog.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Melanie, that image is gorgeous so are the flowers and that birdcage, the colours and card design look superb, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete