A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Creative Knockouts "Friendship" Challenge Design Team Card.

Hello Friends,

Today over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog we are teaming up with Crafty Sentiments Digital Stamps. Our theme is "Friendship" so as soon as I saw this image I knew this little girl was going to be such fun to color. She looks a bit sad though so I thought I would turn her into a "Missing You" Friendship card. I have many friends back in Chattanooga that I miss a great deal and this card may just show up on one of their doorsteps in the upcoming weeks :-) 


 For this card I used Colorbok paper, spellbinder dies, Stampin Up! ticket punch and corner punch. I also colored the image with Copic Markers in the following colors:

E000,00,11,31,35,39,42,43,44
R20, 
BG 10,11,13
RV32,34
YG61,63

Here is a close up of this adorable image
 Isn't she just adorable? Check out all the images over at Crafty Sentiments!

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just so pretty and beautifully designed. Love the design papers and the vintage roses.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for "following" me Desire, and for leaving such a sweet comment. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a cutie, love the pretty paper too, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely friendship card Melaine. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card design. I like those papers you used. DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful. Love the cute image and your card design is fabulous. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Melanie! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete