A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

LDRS Creative ~ Crazy For Daisies

Welcome back friends,

Today I have a fun coloring project to share. As soon as I spotted this NEW LDRS Creative's set, Crazy For Daisies, I immediately wanted to color it. For my project I have just used the large focal stamp but this set offers even more. See below for details.


To design this card my focus is always color first. I look at the coloring in the paper and decide on marker colors. For this project I have used Spectrum Noir Classique Markers. They were a joy to work with.

LDRS Creative Products Used:


The Crazy For Daisies Stamp set also has an amazing coordinating die set. Make sure to check that out.


Here is a close up of my coloring. I have used the New Spectrum Noir Classique Alcohol markers on this project.

Make sure to check out the LDRS Creativer Blog for even more inspiration.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment