A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Club La -La Land Crafts ~ Design Team Call.

Hi Friends,

I have something a little different to share with you. I have been a member of LaLa Lands Monthly Club since 2016 close to when it first began. Each month I receive a yummy package with not yet released stamps AND dies. Have you by chance ever seen LaLa Land's dies? If not you best go check them out. They are AMAZING!!!


With Feburary's Club Kit  we recieved the items above. I just recently submit my entry into their Design Team Call for the Monthly Club Team. This inspired me to pull out a recent kit and play. Oh my goodness this was fun to color.  Here is my project.

All dies except for the border die are from Feburary's Club Kit. The Triangle Lace Border was from the September 2016 Kit... See I've been a member forever - hahaha


Here is a close up of the amazing dies from La La Land. They are so intricuit and always die cut perfectly. For example those tiny die cut pieces in the Triangle Lace Border all poked out with one pass of the Big Shot. 


Here is a close up of my coloring. I used Copic Alcohol Markers in the following colors.

Skin E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair: W3, W5, W7
Bubbles: B000, B00
Acents: V00, V04, V06, V09
Wood: E13, E18, YR14, E15, E29

One last look.... 

I hope I have inspired YOU to dig out those Club Kits and play with them. I waited far too long.... This was such a fun project. Happy Coloring my friends! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment