A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Loud and Proud Iris Bouquet with the Iris Garden Collection

 Welcome Back Friends,

Today I have a card that stands LOUD and PROUD! I am once again using the Heartfelt Creations Iris Garden Collection that just released last just week and am. This card is just one of those that takes center stage and DEMANDS all the attention. One thing I would like to point out about this collection is the gorgeous paper. At first I found it a little unusual as the paper is not your typical purple you would assume for the typical Iris but more like a blue violet purple and after working with it very closely I learned to adore this color way and I just know you will as well.

 

If you would like to learn to make the Iris flower I have a step by step video for you over on YouTube. Make sure to check that by clicking HERE!


I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed creating it for each of you! Check out my personal project in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery to find out what products I used for this project.

Also, please be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all of the gorgeous projects created by the other amazing design team members.


Love, Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment