A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, January 7, 2022

A New Year - A New Design Direction

 Hi Friends,

This year I am taking my designing into a different direction. I am absolutely in love with flower making and working with dies in elegant and creative ways. So this year I have decided to focus my efforts on those endeavors. 

My first design features an array of beautiful products by Heartfelt Creations. I have created a lovely shaped card using their newly released Simply Classic Rectangle Die. Lets take a look...

 

I was inspired by the Wild Rose paper collection so I continued with that and choose the Small Wild Rose Flower Stamps and Dies to work with also. I just love how these large petals allow for extra hand shaping when wet to give that extra crinkled effect.

 


For the flowers I used Archival Ink in Magenta Hue for both the stamping and coloring. After coloring I added Dries Clear Glue and Crystal Clear Glitter to the petals for the most beautiful shimmer. 

Lastly the leaves were from Heartfelt Creation's Leafy Accents Stamp, Dies, and Mold. I both stamped and colored them with Archival Ink in Peat Moss. I also added small Wisteria Petals flowers as accents using HFC Stamps and Dies coloring them with Archival inks as well in Tea Rose and Chrome Yellow.

Heartfelt Creations Supply List:

Wild Rose Creative Essentials

Wisteria Petals Stamp Set

Wisteria Petals Dies Set

 Leafy Accents Die Stamp Set

Leafy Accents Die Set

Leafy Accents Mold

Simply Classic Rectangle Die Set

Ornamental Tag Die Set

Special Birthday Sentiment Stamp Set

Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper

Gold Lux Cardstock

Go ManGo Prills

Bridal Bouquet Stamens

Crystal Clear Glitter

Archival Inks in Tea Rose, Chrome Yellow, Magenta Hue, Peat Moss Dries Clear Glue


I hope you have enjoyed today's project and it inspires you to create with Heartfelt Creations Products. If you are new to Heartfelt Creations I have a 50% offer for you. Simply follow the below link and spend $40 on your first time order and you will automatically receive $20 off!!!! I in turn will also receive a $20 store credit. Win Win!!! CLICK HERE to check it out! Happy Crafting ~ Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment